Hello! I hope you are finding today somewhat bearable! Please find below my tomorrow menu enjoy!
- 1 packed cup chopped kale leaves
- 1 apple deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 Medjool dates, stones removed
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds OR flax seeds
- 1 cup water
- 5 ice cubes
Optional add-ins: ½ tsp ground turmeric; ½ tsp matcha green tea; 1 tbsp maca powder
Place all ingredient in blender pulse initially then blend well.
- Handful of ripe cherry tomatoes
- 1 perfectly ripe nectarine or peach
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- Half an avocado
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Ezekiel Bread
Method: Toast the bread. While the bread is toasting, chop the tomatoes and nectarine/peach, finely slice the mint and chop the avocado. Toss with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and let this sit for a couple of minutes. Once the toast is cooled pile the fruity topping on the toast. Let the juices seep into the toast a little.
Left over pasta from tonights supper with a good handful of rocket and other greens.
Quinoa with tahini dressing And Roasted Root Veggies
Make a couple of servings of quinoa (for the next couple of days) follow directions on quinoa packet. Roast a variety of your favorite roots veggies do a sizable tray worth so that you have left overs!
- 1 small garlic clove
- ¾ packed cup chopped parsley and fresh cilantro – your call about the balance
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped fresh mint
- 4 tbsp water (more as needed)
- 2 tbsp tahini
- Juice of ½ large lemon – about 2 tbsp
- ½ tsp ground coriander seed (freshly ground if possible)
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, to taste
Place the garlic, herbs and water in the bowl of a small food processor/hand blender. Pulse to blend. Add in the remaining ingredients and blend until you get a mostly but not completely smooth sauce. Taste and adjust as needed. Serve over quinoa and root veggies